Request New channel, new designs

GamerRepublicXX

I've Got It
So today we started a new channel but we forgot that we needed new designs for the banner and profile pic. If you can help us it's greatly appreciated. For now make whatever you think would suit a gaming channel and if we like it we'll get back to you on it :D

I can help, but it matters what you need, I can make it (has to be in 3d though, I might be able to make it look 2d), I am good at modeling, but I'm trying to make my first animation, so could you please tell me what it is? (I won't be available during the week), so could you tell me now ( i'll do it for yt cash)

I can help, but it matters what you need, I can make it (has to be in 3d though, I might be able to make it look 2d), I am good at modeling, but I'm trying to make my first animation, so could you please tell me what it is? (I won't be available during the week), so could you tell me now ( i'll do it for yt cash)
Well all I have right now is 48 yt cash so would that be ok for payment?

I'll try to help...I mainly use Photoshop CS6 for all my designs and art...PM me for more information. :)

for now just make your videos then post after you get the profile pic, you can pay after you get it[DOUBLEPOST=1382456138,1382456043][/DOUBLEPOST]please tell me what you would like to see n your pic, describe in your greatest detail possible, or just say if you would like to leave it to my imagination.

Back