New channel; need feedback.

iPotato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi. I'm new to youtube so I thought it would be a good idea to get an early review in from someone on my channel so I could turn in the right direction for making videos! I'd like to have an all-round review of my channel, so this would include the banner, videos, microphone quality and thumbnails.

According to the rules I have to have a link to what I'd like to be reviewed, so here is my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDYWPkdMPLaqR1BRjGySPrg

Thanks in advance :)
-iPotato

Valerik

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
- I think you could increase the gain on your audio a bit, you are very quite so at times its difficult to hear. The music was good and at the right volume. Try to talk more in the video, not just basically read points off of a list, explain why you would do each thing and how does it improve the build, mayb what else could be done to improve it. Just dont stay silent, keep talking, or maybe speed up the video when you are not talking.
- Add something to your about section of your channel.
- Rememder to add a next video for people to se in your outro, there currently isnt one in your last video
- The iP in the avatar picture is a bit difficult to see, so you might want to change the outline so that it is a bit more visible.

Hope that helps!! best of luck

iPotato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the feedback man, really helpful! :)

Tolkrein

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like that you actually had the shaders that where in your thumbnail. lol! small thing... but its misleading sometimes. good looking stuff man.

TiredGiraffeHD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Personally I think it's a good channel but, I think you could change up the banner slightly? I don't really think it matches the channel (that's just my opinion).

iPotato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like that you actually had the shaders that where in your thumbnail. lol! small thing... but its misleading sometimes. good looking stuff man.
Personally I think it's a good channel but, I think you could change up the banner slightly? I don't really think it matches the channel (that's just my opinion).

Thanks for feedback both of you, and with the banner I just couldn't think of anything at the time but I also like the sky so I may change it to minecraft clouds, would that be good?

Tolkrein

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for feedback both of you, and with the banner I just couldn't think of anything at the time but I also like the sky so I may change it to minecraft clouds, would that be good?
Looks good. Matches your display picture. :up2:

TheFemaleDogs

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to youtube so I thought it would be a good idea to get an early review in from someone on my channel so I could turn in the right direction for making videos! I'd like to have an all-round review of my channel, so this would include the banner, videos, microphone quality and thumbnails.

According to the rules I have to have a link to what I'd like to be reviewed, so here is my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDYWPkdMPLaqR1BRjGySPrg

Thanks in advance :)
-iPotato
When I first visit the channel, I have no idea what it is about. Try updating the description or make the banner relate to minecraft/gaming!!

RonnocX

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I thought it was really high quality, really liked the shaders as well :)
My biggest thing was just the microphone audio, other then that, the videos were not too long, not too short, and easy to understand and copy! Good job :)