New Background

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Just like to say a big thank you for your tutorial was a big help. So ive spent most of the afternoon creating my own channel. I figured if i want to make an impact in and increase views of my quiz show i should make the background relevant.

Why not have a look at my channel would like to know what people think of it. Does it stand out a lot better than the usual plain colours, plus what could i change if there is anything to change

Thank you, took awhile to get it to how i liked, had to keep saving and loading up onto YouTube to see how it looked then re-editing it and tweaking here and there.

Great work there, it makes me very happy to see our tutorials helping people out :) I would set it to no repeat myself and add a small gradient over the bottom of the background upwards like this and then use #000000 as the background colour.

View attachment 101

Feel free to just grab that if you like it where it blends with the bottom/background colour :)

I've had some experience in the past with PhotoShop the good thing about it is you can just play around. You don't have to be creative or artistic to use it, some of my design was by sheer accident.

Back