Louey7
Member
I am currently partnered with a network.
The bad stuff:
Low RPM, bad revenue split. RPM is usually $1, after the awful 60/40 split. It shows flashily how I can collaborate with other channels that are supposedly like mine. However, that feature only doesn't match with somebody close to similar to mine, it seems like it is a very non-specific to my situation. So, nothing to actually grow my channel.
The good stuff: Great support, quick replies and easy answers to questions with solutions. Important: under the same agreement/contract I am able to partner as many of my other channels as I want, even my little one when it had 1 video and about 4 views. I am able to be payed through PayPal. It is very simple paying me, and it only requires that I put my PayPal email address in to pay. (no SSN, Tax info, etc.). That makes it better IMO.
Anyway, again the "bad stuff" is really why I want to switch. That split is pretty bad (albeit I like being partnered to this network than just YT itself), and the RPM to follow isn't good. With nearly 30,000 views a month now, and only ~$25 a month it doesn't seem all that great. And yes, for me, each little amount more helps a lot. If I could get a network with even $1.50 RPM, with all my views being monetized, it would be so much better.
Thanks for the help in advance!
The bad stuff:
Low RPM, bad revenue split. RPM is usually $1, after the awful 60/40 split. It shows flashily how I can collaborate with other channels that are supposedly like mine. However, that feature only doesn't match with somebody close to similar to mine, it seems like it is a very non-specific to my situation. So, nothing to actually grow my channel.
The good stuff: Great support, quick replies and easy answers to questions with solutions. Important: under the same agreement/contract I am able to partner as many of my other channels as I want, even my little one when it had 1 video and about 4 views. I am able to be payed through PayPal. It is very simple paying me, and it only requires that I put my PayPal email address in to pay. (no SSN, Tax info, etc.). That makes it better IMO.
Anyway, again the "bad stuff" is really why I want to switch. That split is pretty bad (albeit I like being partnered to this network than just YT itself), and the RPM to follow isn't good. With nearly 30,000 views a month now, and only ~$25 a month it doesn't seem all that great. And yes, for me, each little amount more helps a lot. If I could get a network with even $1.50 RPM, with all my views being monetized, it would be so much better.
Thanks for the help in advance!