Needing your ideas people ?!?!

Video Muncher

Some Gamer
I am in need of ideas of what to do for videos on Minecraft [Xbox 360 Edition] and also Halo 4 ? If you have anything... anything at all then id love to hear :)

Show the world your minecraft creations or tutorials. Do Halo 4 customs game play like your reach and 3 customs

Ok, for minecraft, have one of your friends where a herobrine skin, and stage a herobrine encounter. Those usually go viral.

Ok, for minecraft, have one of your friends where a herobrine skin, and stage a herobrine encounter. Those usually go viral.
Haha, this is a very good idea.. i have actually been just creating worlds and wondering round to see if i actually encounter the real herobrine...... wonder if its all rumour or not.. hat do you think ? -_o[DOUBLEPOST=1352044714,1352044626][/DOUBLEPOST]
Show the world your minecraft creations or tutorials. Do Halo 4 customs game play like your reach and 3 customs
Yeas i have made halo statues and done a Halloween special... but theres soo many minecraft videos out there its trying to make yours stand out and different! + remember me ?? We spoke when i first started off on youtube and i have you on Xbox :))

Haha, this is a very good idea.. i have actually been just creating worlds and wondering round to see if i actually encounter the real herobrine...... wonder if its all rumour or not.. hat do you think ? -_o[DOUBLEPOST=1352044714,1352044626][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeas i have made halo statues and done a Halloween special... but theres soo many minecraft videos out there its trying to make yours stand out and different! + remember me ?? We spoke when i first started off on youtube and i have you on Xbox :))

Yeah sure do. I am starting upload some game play now in HD!! Glad to hear you are getting a Roxio cos the video quality definitely needs to improve. I like your new YouTube background. Have u pre-ordered Halo 4?

Yeah sure do. I am starting upload some game play now in HD!! Glad to hear you are getting a Roxio cos the video quality definitely needs to improve. I like your new YouTube background. Have u pre-ordered Halo 4?
Ahh nice i will check it out late and yes it does definitely need to improve if im going to get somewhere as a gamer on Youtube, so all will be good from Christmas onwards :D And yes it will be arriving at my house Tuesday morning :)))))).. have you ??

No. I wanted to get the limited edition but they are sold out. :mad: I think I will get it at Christmas when there is a sale. At least before the end of the year though.

Haha, this is a very good idea.. i have actually been just creating worlds and wondering round to see if i actually encounter the real herobrine...... wonder if its all rumour or not.. hat do you think ? -_o
I don't know. They claim he is not real, but they are constantly putting "Removed Herobrine" in the patch notes. I don't know.

No. I wanted to get the limited edition but they are sold out. :mad: I think I will get it at Christmas when there is a sale. At least before the end of the year though.
Ohhhhh Gutted!! :/ We will have to play sometime once you have.. or maybe a do a duel- christmas special ? :D + what recording device and software you using now then for HD ??[DOUBLEPOST=1352046974,1352046900][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know. They claim he is not real, but they are constantly putting "Removed Herobrine" in the patch notes. I don't know.
Yeahh i suppose the only way to ever find out for sure is to encounter him yourself really !!

Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition. Bought it a couple of weeks ago. btw christmas special sounds like an awesome idea. I can record it and we can my perspective on my channel and your perspective on your channel.

Back