Short Film Need voice actors

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
I am making a film on the Battle of Britain and need voice actors. I will credit and link your channel. My skype is trainus

Please add to discuss.

Hey there. Saw your post (obviously) and was a bit interested. I actually just joined in hopes of looking for a collaboration partner on PS4 but I do have a setup to record voice work. Let me know what you're looking for and we can go from there .

I am making a film on the Battle of Britain and need voice actors. I will credit and link your channel. My skype is trainus

Please add to discuss.
Hey I am a british youtube if that helps with the "voice acting" aspect. I am also interested in possibly working with you ^^ hope to hear from you soon.

Hey there. Saw your post (obviously) and was a bit interested. I actually just joined in hopes of looking for a collaboration partner on PS4 but I do have a setup to record voice work. Let me know what you're looking for and we can go from there .
sure just add my skype it is trainus[DOUBLEPOST=1497145629,1497145608][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I am a british youtube if that helps with the "voice acting" aspect. I am also interested in possibly working with you ^^ hope to hear from you soon.
sure just add my skype!

Back