Voice Acting Need Voice Actors

MedusaReads

Reaction score
Hello YouTubers,
I am looking for multiple voice actors. My channel MedusaReads is quite new to YouTube but in the past few days we've received over 20 stories some which become series to narrate. In this case we need top notch voice actors. We also create our own material
. Yes this channel has basically no stories and the first one was a test. We are trying to get a base of voice actors to collaborate on this channel.

Video length varies. Videos about scary things like encounters, cryptoids, mythical creatures, overnight shifts and more will length from 10 minutes to 40 minutes and we will need someone really dedicated and spooky to help us out. We also do legends, rants, tall tales anything else that is of interest. Some stories are made by us some are made by fans. So there are about 30 stories in total needing to be read.

You choose your genre or request a genre to be accepted we will look into it immediately.

If you want to voice act you can do 2 voice actings for us before being requested to become a partner more information on becoming a partner will be given when you contact me one of the ways below.

You will get credited for being the voice actor for the video in multiple different ways. Contact for more information.

Contact us:
Email: medusareads@gmail.com
Snapchat: MedusaReads (Owned by 2 people)
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/medusareads/ (Owned by 2 people)
Twitter: www.twitter.com/readingmedusa (Owned by 1 person)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zesty

Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What in return would the voice actors receive?

Elissa Jordan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are there any requirements for the voice actors?

MedusaReads

Reaction score
Requirements:
-Know how to do voice acting and no back ground sound.
-Do your best at the recording go back if you make an extremely noticeable mistake.
-Based on what you choose more requirements follow email me at medusareads@gmail.com

In Return:
-We ask that our voice actors have their own channel or way of contact so we can give them as much credit as possible.

SoggyBurrito

Reaction score
I have sent you an email regarding this post, hope to hear from you soon :)