Need someone to fix my script

Rachel Stewart

Liking YTtalk
Hi! my name is Rachel Stewart and I'm looking for someone to rewrite my script, I have everything I want to be on the script written out but I don't know how to form a script so I need someone to help me with it

thanks so much
let me know if you're interested below!
-Rachel

I'd be more then happy to give my help and thoughts upon your script. Whether it be for an online video or a big film production. I've had years in experience doing both.

Just let me know what your goals are for the script and I'll do the best I can. (Also I have a busy schedule so it might not be immediate feedback but I'd get to it when I can.)

I'd be more than happy to give my help and thoughts upon your script. Whether it be an online video or a big film production. I've had years of experience doing both.

Just let me know what your goals are for the script and I'll do the best I can. (Also I have a busy schedule so it might not be immediate feedback but I'd get to it when I can.)
that would be great, can I get your email address or something like that, please :)

I'd be more then happy to give my help and thoughts upon your script. Whether it be for an online video or a big film production. I've had years in experience doing both.

that would be great, can I get your email address or something like that, please :)

Back