Your commentary is pretty nice actually. Can't really fault you.

You are doing something that a lot of people are doing so nobody is going to watch you video and then think "omg, I just gotta share this with the world." So you are probably not going to be a viral sensation this time next week.

Personally I have about 60 views for ever sub I have, as a ratio. Some other people with relatively successful channels have ratios like 600:1. I watch a guys channel who I think is pretty good and he has been at 22 subs for like a month.

It's going to take a while even if you are doing everything right I am afraid.

Keep at it though, you are doing a better job, IMO, than a lot of people.

Your commentary is pretty nice actually. Can't really fault you.

You are doing something that a lot of people are doing so nobody is going to watch you video and then think "omg, I just gotta share this with the world." So you are probably not going to be a viral sensation this time next week.

Personally I have about 60 views for ever sub I have, as a ratio. Some other people with relatively successful channels have ratios like 600:1. I watch a guys channel who I think is pretty good and he has been at 22 subs for like a month.

It's going to take a while even if you are doing everything right I am afraid.

Keep at it though, you are doing a better job, IMO, than a lot of people.

Thanks for the advice :)! I see some channels that have started up after mine and have so many subs and they're growing really fast but their content feels lacklustre. Was wondering if I was missing something lol... Just got to embrace the grind! Plus I love making videos so it's fun for me :)

Thanks for the advice :)! I see some channels that have started up after mine and have so many subs and they're growing really fast but their content feels lacklustre. Was wondering if I was missing something lol... Just got to embrace the grind! Plus I love making videos so it's fun for me :)
I think at the early stage its hard to tell how good you are doing compared to other channels - maybe they had more friends on face book - that extra 15 subs is going to make huge difference now but in 4 years it doesn't really matter.[DOUBLEPOST=1455961075,1455960917][/DOUBLEPOST]Also check this out, I think it might be possible to do, I havent read it but it might save you a lot of hassle

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2657964?hl=en-GB[DOUBLEPOST=1455961277][/DOUBLEPOST]ooo. It looks like you can change your channel name in the channel settings - if this is really the case then you can just rebrand your channel - anyone who thinks "omg how crap" won't watch but you will be able to draw on an existing audience.

Maybe do some videos about it - ask opinions and stuff - explain why you need to change - hopefully don't alienate people.

I know you have a lot of dead subs but that's going to happen to every channel, so why worry about it, what are you going to do start a new channel every 6 months?

anyhoo, hope this helps.

I think at the early stage its hard to tell how good you are doing compared to other channels - maybe they had more friends on face book - that extra 15 subs is going to make huge difference now but in 4 years it doesn't really matter.[DOUBLEPOST=1455961075,1455960917][/DOUBLEPOST]Also check this out, I think it might be possible to do, I havent read it but it might save you a lot of hassle

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2657964?hl=en-GB[DOUBLEPOST=1455961277][/DOUBLEPOST]ooo. It looks like you can change your channel name in the channel settings - if this is really the case then you can just rebrand your channel - anyone who thinks "omg how crap" won't watch but you will be able to draw on an existing audience.

Maybe do some videos about it - ask opinions and stuff - explain why you need to change - hopefully don't alienate people.

I know you have a lot of dead subs but that's going to happen to every channel, so why worry about it, what are you going to do start a new channel every 6 months?

anyhoo, hope this helps.

rebrand my channel... kind of like what i have going for me lol.. i just hope more people visit the page to see my content! thanks for your feedback :) how do you check the dead subs? like how many of them are dead subs?

I think that this reply was meant for another thread, I don't know how that happened.

As far as I know there is no way to check the status of your subs[DOUBLEPOST=1456044237,1456041764][/DOUBLEPOST]At least the second two parts of it were

Back