Need serious advice

Ok well the song was In the intial into. so once I delete it will my account be ok because like I said I have no strikes.

Ok so what is my way around it?

Also I have up to I think episode 4 on there so it was only the first episode
Your way around it is to remove the video. I know it's not what you want to hear, but it's what you got to do if you want a partnership

I tried to apply to rbm and it said : Yet I deleted the Video and Iknow my view numbers are low plus I have no strikes, I am in good standing
  • Low Viewership
  • Copyright Issues
  • Strikes

Third paryt copyright is so annoying it all comes up automatically on videos when I don't allow it either it said my copyright thing is at a good standing last time I checked

I'm still trying to figure out why you got flagged in the first place... What exactly was wrong with the first video? You had music in the introduction?

It was just the opening sequence so I am not sure either. If I re-record it obviously I can do it without the intro

I tried to apply to rbm and it said : Yet I deleted the Video and Iknow my view numbers are low plus I have no strikes, I am in good standing
  • Low Viewership
  • Copyright Issues
  • Strikes

That means you have low viewership... It says those are the POSSIBLE reasons why you are not accepted to the RPM network.

Back