Need monetization help!

okay, thanks for your help.. what shall i do in the future, what sites are there that are trustworthy?..
With my partnership I get full access to a site called Audiomicro for free (normally you have to pay) so that's what I use but you can just google royalty free music websites and it'll come up with thousands :)

Further, I went to this BBC channel -- the featured video uses the Sims 3 theme song and remixed it, as the Top Comment states. They do not own rights to their music. You'll have no choice but to delete those videos.

Try incompetech.com or freemusicforvideos.com instead, they offer actual free music for youtube partners and non partners alike.

you can just un-monetize individual videos I would suggest doing that :)

BTW I would suggest applying for another partnership as well.. machinima look for people with over 2k subs and 500k video views or something like that. applied for them about a month ago and never got a reply, I applied for RPM network (socialblade) the next day because I met their requirements and my contract was signed 3 days later.

also.. machinima aren't looking too good atm they've lost a lot of their big youtubers because of big pay cuts they're making people take.

i tried rpm, my mate has like 150 subs, 30k vid views from a photoshop vid.. but i have 295 subs & 7.5k vid views but they wont accept me..

Further, I went to this BBC channel -- the featured video uses the Sims 3 theme song and remixed it, as the Top Comment states. They do not own rights to their music. You'll have no choice but to delete those videos.

Try incompetech.com or freemusicforvideos.com instead, they offer actual free music for youtube partners and non partners alike.

i think like 7 seconds of my intro came from them.. but not that video, please dont tell me that all the hard work i have put into it this month... will have been wasted??!! because some videos are monetised that dont have music, but some that dont have music need copyright claims?....

i think like 7 seconds of my intro came from them.. but not that video, please dont tell me that all the hard work i have put into it this month... will have been wasted??!! because some videos are monetised that dont have music, but some that dont have music need copyright claims?....

I'm not a copyright lawyer but gimme a minute to go and look at your channel. I have worked in law for many years so maybe there's something you missed.

thank you for your help really, appreciate it.. 1st month on youtube almost 300 subs & 7.5k vid views then something always comes up

I randomly went onto this video: /watch?v=LHKG9h0o_yA&noredirect=1 -- what intro music is that? Is this on all of your videos? Do you have permission to use it? If so, where is the link/credit? If not, there is your problem. There is this weird belief online that under (for e.g.) 10 seconds of use qualifies as fair use and this simply isn't true. As little as 0.5 seconds of copyrighted content is still copyrighted content.

Also, does FIFA contain a soundtrack (you know, like Tony Hawks games were populated with well known punk bands)? If so - there's your second problem. Songs like that contained within games don't fall under 'game soundtrack', and even if the game dev gave you permission to use the GAME, the SONG wouldn't be allowed.

That's all I can think of I hope that helps?

Back