Need help with a video idea...

Aaron Maagma

YTtalk Mad
I just learned how to autotune voices and I thought it would be pretty funny to make a video about it. I need help on coming up with ideas on a video so I can use this effect please! I'm thinking like, I woke up then suddenly I realized I'm infected by this disease called "T PAIN."

Make rage videos and auto tune your screaming? I don't know really. Awesome name by the way :D

Do lets plays with your voice impersonating T-PAIN and autotune the whole thing it would be so funny its like those Bane plays slender or batman plays minecraft :)

What i usually do is think of TheFineBros & go on thier Facebook (on how long they work & edit & THINK of new things to react to :) ) Then i get a new tutorial idea right away lol , that helps me ! MY, HOW TO: YTTALK.COM SEREIS DEBUT ON MY CHANNEL IN A FEW HOURS !!!:) :) :) :)

Make rage videos and auto tune your screaming? I don't know really. Awesome name by the way :D
ahahaha xDD funny stuff! xDD can I screen cap this so I can show it at the beginning of the video?[DOUBLEPOST=1369504675,1369504654][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol start singing random stuff about what you see in your room in a lobby
XDD LOOOOOL! XDD that can add up, :))))[DOUBLEPOST=1369504725][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have been wanting to learn this lately. Are you using a software? and if so what?
I'm a mac user. :) I use garageband with this third party autotune plugin... sounds very funny! :))

Back