NEED HELP | SMALL CHANNEL | OK CONTENT

detee cinematic

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi guys,

we are a team of 3 people working on 1 Youtube channel. It has been 5 months since we created the channel, so far, we made no big achievements at all. I still have to pay a lot for utilities and my editors. Our content is okay but quite a very competitive niche. I dont know if any of you can help us out with our video, SEO, what should we do, any one is interested in collab, shoutout, etc.. Please let me know. We put a lot of work in every single video we make but the return from Youtube is not so good. We must have something wrong here. Please we’re open to all of your opinions. You can have a look at our channel here:

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
hi, congrats on 1st post,,,,,,,,,,,, there are many factors that could scare off potential viewers, such as hiding subscribers amount, not connecting with your audience on a personal level like every team member saying hello/talking about the channel experience, or simply keeping the content repetitive by posting similarly looking content over & over again

JustJay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like the edits, I watched the latest video and it kept me interested through out. I like the length of the video too. I think these videos are for a specific type of game play which is why you don't get as many views as you want. I suggest you keep making them and the same community that watches you will appreciate it and hopefully share the videos too.

• Love
Reactions: detee cinematic

detee cinematic

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
connecting with your audience on a personal level like every team member saying hello/talking about the channel experience, or simply keeping the content repetitive by posting similarly looking content over & over again
should we just put an intro “Hi/Hello” in the video? Because our competitor in our niche do not do something such so, they tend to satisfy viewer’s needs

I like the edits, I watched the latest video and it kept me interested through out. I like the length of the video too. I think these videos are for a specific type of game play which is why you don't get as many views as you want. I suggest you keep making them and the same community that watches you will appreciate it and hopefully share the videos too.
in deed. The game we’re making maybe specific but yet we’re targeting into superheroes niche which is large and fairly competitive. Do you suggest any way to reach our more viewers?

JustJay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
should we just put an intro “Hi/Hello” in the video? Because our competitor in our niche do not do something such so, they tend to satisfy viewer’s needs

in deed. The game we’re making maybe specific but yet we’re targeting into superheroes niche which is large and fairly competitive. Do you suggest any way to reach our more viewers?
You can ask them to leave which characters should versus each other in the comment section. That'll make them engage :)

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think it's okey to try new things that your competitors don't do, at the same time if what your competitors do works well maybe just do the same