Need Help! Promotion?

Milkinsonn

hey, I started posting about a month back... and i really need to make my channel more professional, anyone that could help make a backround for me would be much appreciated! Even though my channel is small I will credit the editor!:)

I see you do some game videos, making you channel more interesting and more proffesional is a MUST!
I definitely recommened that you start doing some commentaries on your videos!
Invest in a good mic and don't try too hard to be funny.
I also suggest you replace your profile picture with the intro picture.
Love the intro btw, self-made?

I did just buy a blue snowball of matter of fact, just shy to talk haha,
I will just getting my bearings really!
& cheers bro, all self made:)

&Alsobrook just a kind of bright coloured one, gaming related please?:)

I did just buy a blue snowball of matter of fact, just shy to talk haha,
I will just getting my bearings really!
& cheers bro, all self made:)

&Alsobrook just a kind of bright coloured one, gaming related please?:)
I'll see what I can whip together!

EDIT: Done, here you go, I'm assuming you can copy paste to paint? Here it is!

View attachment 2260
hey, I started posting about a month back... and i really need to make my channel more professional, anyone that could help make a backround for me would be much appreciated! Even though my channel is small I will credit the editor!:)
Done took about 5 mins hope u like it :D lol i made it kinda look bright to bring out the humour of "milk".
Im new o yttalk so i hope u can just download the bg off here but if not just tell me ill upload to mediafire or sumthjin for ya ;) lol just felt like doing a good deed :D

Done took about 5 mins hope u like it :D lol i made it kinda look bright to bring out the humour of "milk".
Im new o yttalk so i hope u can just download the bg off here but if not just tell me ill upload to mediafire or sumthjin for ya ;) lol just felt like doing a good deed :D

Darn, I think this guy beat me :p. I won't be offended if you choose his. :)

Darn, I think this guy beat me :p. I won't be offended if you choose his. :)
Ur one is pretty mad, but one question, is that a youtube background ? theres no like gaps and stuff it looks more like a thumbnail just some feedback, sorry if i offend u in any way :( Oh and thanks :)

I love them both! but i think im going you use uni's one because i like the whole milk thing! Thanks man this is very much appreciated!<3[DOUBLEPOST=1356869325,1356869132][/DOUBLEPOST]take a look at my channel now ive got it up!:) thanks man!

Back