Need help please

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Sooo.....im releasing my new song "Mirrors" this week.

I got it recorded...but i need to know if its good or bad.

So please anybody who got time....give me your email so that i can send you the song and you give me your feedback.

Really need it.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am not understanding a lot of the lyrics, I dont know the technical terms when it comes to music but I think the part just before you mention razor blades is very long and sounds like you're going out of breath a bit or it is hard to rap quickly enough. Maybe shortening the length of each line would help so its not so hard to get out.

I like the music you have on this one and I like the way it blends well with your rapping, it reminds me of that song by Eminem, Stan.

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ye
I am not understanding a lot of the lyrics, I dont know the technical terms when it comes to music but I think the part just before you mention razor blades is very long and sounds like you're going out of breath a bit or it is hard to rap quickly enough. Maybe shortening the length of each line would help so its not so hard to get out.

I like the music you have on this one and I like the way it blends well with your rapping, it reminds me of that song by Eminem, Stan.
Yeah...kinda like Stan but another message....

And about the breath....i dont hear anythuing wrong with it...maybe its just my sound editing cuz im 100% sure i wasnt running out of breath.

And the most important question....

How did it all sound?The whole song?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It was definitely easier for me to listen to than your others, I liked how it was put together etc but I still dont understand the lyrics properly so it probably loses its effect with me :D

Notufatjesus

Reaction score
Sooo.....im releasing my new song "Mirrors" this week.

I got it recorded...but i need to know if its good or bad.

So please anybody who got time....give me your email so that i can send you the song and you give me your feedback.

Really need it.

Ill review it. Send it to me: linzojayy@gmail.com

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ill review it. Send it to me: linzojayy@gmail.com

Will do....but i cant send nothing right now...nieghter view any videos.....thats the reason i didnt review ya video....im on phone...gonna send and review in few hours :)

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ok.

I totaly forgot about it XD

lol....anyways i uploaded it on my youtube...here it is...give it a honest feedback!

"like" it aswell :D