Need help naming videos.

Well whatever the video is about thats what you name it. So if you were making a cake just call it "I MADE A CAKE!". Nothing to long.

I'm new, and only have 5 videos right now. How do you name your videos? What to include, what not to?
Somehow these two videos come up in the top of search results pretty easily... simply typing in CIWS will almost always show them in the top 10 on Youtube, Google, Bing, etc at least from my browsers.... Maybe it's cookies? My oldest video appears all the way at the top when I search for CIWS on Youtube, even in front of the CIWS video that has over 1.5 million views. Not sure if it's the title, tags, or what. Just for s***s and giggles and to debunk my cookie theory, can someone just type in "CIWS" on Youtube and see if my video is at the top? I don't care if you watch it or not, I just want to see if it is the same search results for someone who isn't logged in as me.

Anyways, here are the titles, I experimented with them for a while and got them to the top of the search results one day when I was bored:

20mm Phalanx CIWS Shooting Missile: Closeup View

Awesome View of 20mm Phalanx CIWS Shooting Down Missile!

When experimenting with SEO, I have actually got a few videos with way less views than other similar videos to the front of the search page, it seems like the title has the greatest instant effect.[DOUBLEPOST=1389716472,1389715897][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm new, and only have 5 videos right now. How do you name your videos? What to include, what not to?
Experiment with your titles. I just renamed one of my videos out of curiosity and now it comes up as #12 when I type in GoPro Durability Test (which is an auto fill when typing GoPro durability), before it never came up. The title seems to be the biggest search result changer from what I've seen.

I am not too sure how helpful I could be as I make gaming videos. But what I do is this:
Game Name: Game Topic - Episode Number (Sometime Feat. Who I am Playing With)
Example:
Minecraft: Mini-Games - Episode 1 feat. TinyPaperPlanes

Hope this helped you out :)

Back