AwesomeBomber
I've Got It
Hey! So as the title says, I'm looking for some gameplay (without commentary) as soon as possible that I can use in the background of one of my videos. I will, of course, give you credit in the description with a link to your channel or social media.
The only requirements are that it has to be at least 6 minutes long and also, it must not be a Nintendo game since they really dislike monitization
Send your clip to my E-mail and If I like it I will put it in the video
Thanks in advance!
Send Clip to: icarusx190@gmail.com
The only requirements are that it has to be at least 6 minutes long and also, it must not be a Nintendo game since they really dislike monitization
Send your clip to my E-mail and If I like it I will put it in the video
Thanks in advance!Send Clip to: icarusx190@gmail.com
