fiverr.
I get songs made, sometimes just the instrumental, sometimes the singing and instrumental. Had 6 songs done up so far.
Budget about $20-$40/song.
It's almost impossible to get royalty free + commercial licenced kids nursery rhyme songs, apart what's in the free Yt library.
If you do go with fiverr, i suggest asking the artist to make a combined recording, and also a separate instrumental, that way you have more options, without contracting out for the whole thing to be redone. They usually charge a basic gig price to give you a separate instrumental without vocals.
One other thing, make sure you check their samples, a lot of the work comes from Eastern Europe or India/Pakistan, so check the accent if that is a concern. A heavy Russian accent could of course add much needed flavor to Johnny Johnny Yes Papa!

fiverr.
I get songs made, sometimes just the instrumental, sometimes the singing and instrumental. Had 6 songs done up so far.
It's almost impossible to get royalty free + commercial licenced kids nursery rhyme songs, apart what's in the free Yt library.
If you do go with fiverr, i suggest asking the artist to make a combined recording, and also a separate instrumental, that way you have more options, without contracting out for the whole thing to be redone. They usually charge a basic gig price to give you a separate instrumental without vocals.
One other thing, make sure you check their samples, a lot of the work comes from Eastern Europe or India/Pakistan, so check the accent if that is a concern. A heavy Russian accent could of course add much needed flavor to Johnny Johnny Yes Papa!

Oh great, thank you! I have used that site before. Just got to talk hubby into pouring out more money haha..

fiverr.

Very cool info!

Back