Request Need channel Icon/Avatar, and outro/template if you can

Aha! No problem, first I would like to know what software do you use for editing since you'll need editing software to make an outro card work.[DOUBLEPOST=1419002237,1419002145][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S You might want to expect a new, updated version of your banner.
Since I've improved a lot since the time I made your banner I will attempt a new one and make a speed art out of it aswell as the outro card![DOUBLEPOST=1419010977][/DOUBLEPOST]At first glance you can't tell a difference in the banner. 2 versions, look beside the barb king's head.
View attachment 24832 View attachment 24833[DOUBLEPOST=1419011223][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, this was supposed to be a speed art but halfway through the recording, it stopped recording....[DOUBLEPOST=1419026919][/DOUBLEPOST]Outro card 2 versions ! (Speed Art up soon)
How to use : Put 1 of the images into your editing software, put different videos in the boxes. (Can be tricky)
View attachment 24834 View attachment 24835
OMG dude unbelievable work! Outstanding!!! also just curious what is the difference on the outro templates? and I'm thinking of just getting Sony Vegas or something, for free of course but yeah. So I will eventually find out. Funny thing is the guy who made my intro is making me a 3rd one because I didn't like the first one, he didn't like the second... Anyways thanks so much dude! :)
 
Oh can you not see that one looks a bit gritty and one dosen't ? :D
If you're not satisfied by the intro he makes on the 3rd time you should look for someone else to make you an intro. IMO
 
Oh can you not see that one looks a bit gritty and one dosen't ? :D
If you're not satisfied by the intro he makes on the 3rd time you should look for someone else to make you an intro. IMO
Well I mean, his intros are not bad but I feel like I should start out with something, you know? But if he makes it look bad or something like previously, then i'll probably find someone else. He did just switch to AE (after effects) so idk it could go either way.
 
Aha! No problem, first I would like to know what software do you use for editing since you'll need editing software to make an outro card work.[DOUBLEPOST=1419002237,1419002145][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S You might want to expect a new, updated version of your banner.
Since I've improved a lot since the time I made your banner I will attempt a new one and make a speed art out of it aswell as the outro card![DOUBLEPOST=1419010977][/DOUBLEPOST]At first glance you can't tell a difference in the banner. 2 versions, look beside the barb king's head.
View attachment 24832 View attachment 24833[DOUBLEPOST=1419011223][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, this was supposed to be a speed art but halfway through the recording, it stopped recording....[DOUBLEPOST=1419026919][/DOUBLEPOST]Outro card 2 versions ! (Speed Art up soon)
How to use : Put 1 of the images into your editing software, put different videos in the boxes. (Can be tricky)
View attachment 24834 View attachment 24835
I got Sony Vegas Pro 13. I looked up tutorials and stuff on how to do the outro stuff and it's not working because you need to cut out the video slots. I know how to do everything now but I need you to send me a video or tell me how to do it the way you made it. Other wise I dunno. Hope this is not to much to ask
 
Well, you have to get a past video and then slap it into sony vegas, put it above the outro card then make the video smaller and fit it into the slot and save preset.
 
Back
Top