Animation Need an animation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayori_Majik

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Heres the short story, I'm joining a youtube group but they need to see more of my work before they accept me.
Therefore I am offering a free (short) animation to select channels, so you can boost your views. Two birds with one stone kinda thing. Helps you, helps me.

Here's the deal, email "Ayori_Majik@hotmail.com" your script along with any notes you have and I will turn it into an animation. I may reject or approve your script, at which that point we may skype to discuss further details. You are free to use the animation on your channel, so long as you put a subtitle or shout out to me, having drawn it.

Thanks in advance.​

Reactions: Epic12

Epic12

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What art style are we looking at?

This sounds cool!

Ayori_Majik

Reaction score
It depends on what the script is.

oh.

and I will also be posting the animation on my own youtube channel ( not mentioned here) but i will give you a shoutout as well so you can get more traffic.

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
would you be able to show as an example of your art style? Also, PM'd you :)

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Hey man! I would love an animation something sweet and simple with a kinda large (overweight) gamer with a headphones on saying; "Welcome to the video iiiits BEN MERCY!", if you are good with drawings and stuff like that feel free to make him sat in a chair, or whatever you are good at just do what you do, preferably taking up to around 6 seconds to do.

AlveyMusic

probably late for something
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Sounds really cool, good luck in your endeavors! :)

Ayori_Majik

Reaction score
would you be able to show as an example of your art style? Also, PM'd you :)
I have no profile, thats why I'm doing freebies right now. Besides, if you have good notes and a script i can mimic what i see there. Saw your pm, but i cant respond since i dont have 50 posts. * Sounds good, send me some references of you and your friend.
Hey man! I would love an animation something sweet and simple with a kinda large (overweight) gamer with a headphones on saying; "Welcome to the video iiiits BEN MERCY!", if you are good with drawings and stuff like that feel free to make him sat in a chair, or whatever you are good at just do what you do, preferably taking up to around 6 seconds to do.
If you have a .wav audio file you can fill in the voice to your liking.

Last edited:

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
I have no profile, thats why I'm doing freebies right now. Besides, if you have good notes and a script i can mimic what i see there. also received no pm, try the email.

If you have a .wav audio file you can fill in the voice to your liking.
I have emailed you the .wav file, any chance you could reply to my email with your youtube channel so i can see some work?

Cognitive Overdose

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey, I know you don't have a channel or videos yet but perhaps you may have some examples from other channels that you can mimic or do similar work.
Am honestly interested but feels like we're flying blind here.

Status
Not open for further replies.