Short Film Need a writer! Action/Horror short film

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Other
No prob, lol, let's get back to the subject. Maybe you could do one where... Hmmm, are you able to get a girl in the video with you?
Nope XD

EDIT : Do you have skype? It would better to talk there

Ricklishous

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nope XD

EDIT : Do you have skype? It would better to talk there
What about this?

So maybe 2 boys (A & B) they hear from this other kid (C) at school that if you go to a certain place, make a certain chant, and eat something disgusting, they can get superpowers.

So they do it, the next day they come back at the C because nothing happened, so as they were about to beat him up, A unexpectedly shoots out a lazer from his hand. The A & B look at each other in amazement, B asks how does he do that with a rambunctious mood, but while that happens C grabs a bottle, hits B on the head and kills him.

A gets enraged, but all of a sudden, B comes back to life! The 2 look at each other in amazement! And then dramatically looks at C, with a smirky look on their face.

You want me to continue orrr...

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
What about this?

So maybe 2 boys (A & B) they hear from this other kid (C) at school that if you go to a certain place, make a certain chant, and eat something disgusting, they can get superpowers.

So they do it, the next day they come back at the C because nothing happened, so as they were about to beat him up, A unexpectedly shoots out a lazer from his hand. The A & B look at each other in amazement, B asks how does he do that with a rambunctious mood, but while that happens C grabs a bottle, hits B on the head and kills him.

A gets enraged, but all of a sudden, B comes back to life! The 2 look at each other in amazement! And then dramatically looks at C, with a smirky look on their face.

You want me to continue orrr...
What the? xD .... Please! Continue! :p

Ricklishous

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What the? xD .... Please! Continue! :p
Yaay hahaha!

Kk so yeah they get back at the kid (the camera rolls up so nobody sees).

*The next day*

Their walking on the street to school, talking about their new powers, and what to do with them. 'A' asks 'B' "wait, since you came back to life, doesn't that make you a zombie?" they both pause. 'A' says, "I dunno, I don't feel like one" the funny Convo continues as they wall to school.

After they get back, they go to their own houses, and gets ready for dinner.

Stuff like this happens for a while.

1 day, 'A' decides to use his powers in school just to play some Pranks, but someone catches him doing it.

After being asked millions of questions, 'A' ignores his friend, and gets back home scared, thinking if that person would tell anyone.

Dinner starts up and now 'A' is shaking in fear! "A's" mother asks him some VERY innocent questions, but suddenly 'A' snaps it! He accidentally shoots his mother...

Lmfao, this may take a while to write the next part, is that ok?

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
What a f*****g moron kid, shoot his mom XDDD
Haha, tell me rest of the story in Skype, not here :)

Reactions: Ricklishous

Ricklishous

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What a f*****g moron kid, shoot his mom XDDD
Haha, tell me rest of the story in Skype, not here :)
Lmfaoo Kk, I'll message you on Skype when I have time. So we'll know when to get started [emoji1]

ClayC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been writing most of my life (scripts, short stories, novels) and also know a great deal about film and have a film review channel below. I'm very interested in writing something in these genres. Email me at clayconger@gmail or message me on this site/my channel if you're still looking for a writer. I also compose music.

Status
Not open for further replies.