Request Need a logo and banner (free)

DeadNeD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Was just wondering if there was anyone out there that could help me with making a logo and banner for my youtube page. I am brand new to making youtube videos. In fact I just uploaded my first video ever just a few hours ago. I dont really expect to get to many views, but I would still like to have an original logo and banner just to help me stick out of the crowd a little. I have a few ideas of what I want but I'm not to good at bringing that stuff to life. I can some what draw out what I want on paper but turning that into something digital that looks good on screen and in action on site is a bit out of my skill set. So any help or advice on this would be much appreciated. I have tried a few logo makers and image editor apps but they all feel way too generic or limit what I can do with the free version. Doing this from a pc would probably be a better idea than doing it all from my phone. Unfortunately my pc is currently undergoing repairs and upgrades at the moment so that is unavailable. I'm working on getting some better hardware for streaming and video editing. But my budget is small and I dont have a lot of time or experience in making videos and editing them.

If anyone can make the logo and banner for me please let me know and I will tell you what my ideas are. So once again any help, tips, advice, or recommendations for a youtube noob would be very much appreciated.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the REQUESTS forum. :)

Reaction score
Was just wondering if there was anyone out there that could help me with making a logo and banner for my youtube page. I am brand new to making youtube videos. In fact I just uploaded my first video ever just a few hours ago. I dont really expect to get to many views, but I would still like to have an original logo and banner just to help me stick out of the crowd a little. I have a few ideas of what I want but I'm not to good at bringing that stuff to life. I can some what draw out what I want on paper but turning that into something digital that looks good on screen and in action on site is a bit out of my skill set. So any help or advice on this would be much appreciated. I have tried a few logo makers and image editor apps but they all feel way too generic or limit what I can do with the free version. Doing this from a pc would probably be a better idea than doing it all from my phone. Unfortunately my pc is currently undergoing repairs and upgrades at the moment so that is unavailable. I'm working on getting some better hardware for streaming and video editing. But my budget is small and I dont have a lot of time or experience in making videos and editing them.

If anyone can make the logo and banner for me please let me know and I will tell you what my ideas are. So once again any help, tips, advice, or recommendations for a youtube noob would be very much appreciated.
Hey! I could totally help you out, I know the struggles of starting out. Just message me here to let me know if you interested. Hope to hear from you soon! :)