Need a cheap and effective video editor for PC

Andeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
okay then I wish you much fun this time =)
Of course you can set everything yourself how the programm the System
to consume memory may.

If I've understood it right now you would hear something in the direction.

Andeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I currently use SVP 11 but I've used other versions in the past as well. I have to honestly say that the differences are very minimal. Minor changes here and there... but the improvements do not justify the price. Get the earlier versions for a low price and you won't regret the purchase.
Older versions are also usually the safest programm....
But if you want good things, one should also produce vast amounts
of money to be willing to invest ;) I've done just that and use the things already not at all more^^

SpecialFester

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Vegas is by far the best and easiest to use and is very popular so there are tons of torrents for it. You can really find free copies of everything, I've compared Premiere, Vegas, and Final Cut (I used to have both a PC and a MacBook) and I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that Vegas is the best.

After Effects is probably the most powerful of all but is cumbersome and is mainly used for design of short, CGI, type clips and effects. For example After Effects could make you a very professional intro. Other than that just Vegas man. Amazing program and so easy to use, so user friendly. You can just grab the edge of clips and resize them so precisely and quickly, it's such an intuitive program.

Andeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
After Effects is probably the most powerful of all but is cumbersome and is mainly used for design of short, CGI, type clips and effects. For example After Effects could make you a very professional intro. Other than that just Vegas man. Amazing program and so easy to use, so user friendly. You can just grab the edge of clips and resize them so precisely and quickly, it's such an intuitive program.
good to know, very useful information....
Thank you very much. :D

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Premiere Pro or Premiere Elements and Sony Vegas if your on a budget