cloudeleven
New Member
My Billboard Hot 100 Weekly Playlist has 100 videos in it but will only display 80 videos on the My Channel-->Playlists-->Billboard Hot 100 Weekly Playlist page for my Youtube account (cloudeleven).
When I click on the "Play all" button, all 100 videos will play in a list, but on the Playlists link above, only 80 of the videos show up (and none of the videos are private or have been deleted, all 100 of these videos are public and working). Why is this? What can I do to fix it?
When I click on the "Play all" button, all 100 videos will play in a list, but on the Playlists link above, only 80 of the videos show up (and none of the videos are private or have been deleted, all 100 of these videos are public and working). Why is this? What can I do to fix it?
Last edited: