My New Youtube layout 2013

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
i never really got how to use adobe photoshop really in the past but i was so determined today to make my own banner by myself i thought it was going to be complicated by the way everybody kept making it seem, to me it's easier than the old banners but i just miss the featured video that can automatically play when your channel is visited. I need to start planning for my trailer. You guys let me know honestly what do you think about my first design for it to be my first time.. I appreciate all the feedback i can get:)

It's pretty good bro, but I would work out a design that doesn't have a big box in the middle. The main thing is, if you are happy with your banner, that's what really counts. But yeah, I would not have the box in the middle like that. Check my banner out if you want. It's not the best, but you can see the difference.

yeap like the other guy said.. a design with no big box in the middle will look better... if you need some ideas onPS there too many videos on YT also you can check my channel if you like..

I agree. It looks reasonable, but it also really screams MS Paint to me. Don't get me wrong, it's great as far as MS Paint goes, it's just got that feel to it. I don't know what it is, maybe because the middle third is obviously just pasted into that background.

thanks for all your guys opinions gladly appreciated and i plan on adding a few more details to it but i am happy with it for it to be my first time and i just wanted to make sure it can be viewed on all devices because the middle part is what smaller devices will see according to youtube and actually testing it out myself and i got plenty of time i got adobe photoshop free for 30 days:)

thanks for all your guys opinions gladly appreciated and i plan on adding a few more details to it but i am happy with it for it to be my first time and i just wanted to make sure it can be viewed on all devices because the middle part is what smaller devices will see according to youtube and actually testing it out myself and i got plenty of time i got adobe photoshop free for 30 days:)
Yeah bro, like I said, if you are happy with it, that's what counts the most. Glad to be of help. :D

yeap like the other guy said.. a design with no big box in the middle will look better... if you need some ideas onPS there too many videos on YT also you can check my channel if you like..
cool thats for the helpful advise and i have add u on yt and will check your channel out

Yeah bro, like I said, if you are happy with it, that's what counts the most. Glad to be of help. :D
Thanks lol and i wanna teach my self how to create some effects im not really much a photoshop guy but i don't believe in giving up

i have the template for th new layout, with separate section for all devices, so youll knw what section or in what section to put your main design so everybody can see it..

i never really got how to use adobe photoshop really in the past but i was so determined today to make my own banner by myself i thought it was going to be complicated by the way everybody kept making it seem, to me it's easier than the old banners but i just miss the featured video that can automatically play when your channel is visited. I need to start planning for my trailer. You guys let me know honestly what do you think about my first design for it to be my first time.. I appreciate all the feedback i can get:)
you did a good job be sure to go over and check mine out and my trailer

Back