My New Channel!

Daniel Lambie

Hey guys!

I have another channel if anyone fancies checking it out! My main channel is obviously dedicated to covers, but the new channel is for my solo music project - "DRL" (that's right, I do serious music too!)

It's for anyone who's a metal fan really. I play all the instruments on the songs and do all the vocals. My debut album will be out soon but in the meantime here's my debut single which was out a few months back now!

Hope you all enjoy it! I'll be running these channels simultaneously now, so I'll be updating more! Cheers for your time :)

-Daniel

Hey guys!

I have another channel if anyone fancies checking it out! My main channel is obviously dedicated to covers, but the new channel is for my solo music project - "DRL" (that's right, I do serious music too!)

It's for anyone who's a metal fan really. I play all the instruments on the songs and do all the vocals. My debut album will be out soon but in the meantime here's my debut single which was out a few months back now!

Hope you all enjoy it! I'll be running these channels simultaneously now, so I'll be updating more! Cheers for your time :)

-Daniel

Hell yea man! i subbed :D

Back