• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My first subscriber!

Gediphoto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Can you believe it, my first real subscriber (that isn't a friend)! Someone is actually interested in the content I create(d)! How cool is that!?

Next stop, 1M subs! Ha ha!

Have a great day! I'm gonna celebrate today!

Gediphoto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
No, not yet.

I don't feel my content is good enough to promote still. What I currently am doing is adding English subtitles to my content and thinking of switching to English for Camping & Photography art in English and another channel strictly for Swedish SEO purposes.

I think this subscriber came from a comment I made on one of Thomas Heatons videos. I guess making (funny) comments can lead traffic to your channel. I got pretty nice and clean thumbnails so the video feed looks good.

We'll see how this develops. Right now I'm aiming for 10 (non friend) subscribers. :)

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, not yet.

I don't feel my content is good enough to promote still. What I currently am doing is adding English subtitles to my content and thinking of switching to English for Camping & Photography art in English and another channel strictly for Swedish SEO purposes.

I think this subscriber came from a comment I made on one of Thomas Heatons videos. I guess making (funny) comments can lead traffic to your channel. I got pretty nice and clean thumbnails so the video feed looks good.

We'll see how this develops. Right now I'm aiming for 10 (non friend) subscribers. :)
Making comments isn't a long term plan for big growth, but it is a good idea to get your first subscribers! Congrats and keep going!