Gaming Mutual Promoting

chronexia

Reaction score
Well i've been doing videos for about 4 years now i do get thats its a waiting game all the time... though it infuriates me when i see channel like game grumps (they're amazing but) they span and the next morning they have over 100k subscribers... i think its unfair ^^. And without wanting to sound braggish, i think my video can be as good as theirs but its lacking exposure... which was my thought going into this... with a little drawback im starting to see i can seem a little..... desperate?

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Well i've been doing videos for about 4 years now i do get thats its a waiting game all the time... though it infuriates me when i see channel like game grumps (they're amazing but) they span and the next morning they have over 100k subscribers... i think its unfair ^^. And without wanting to sound braggish, i think my video can be as good as theirs but its lacking exposure... which was my thought going into this... with a little drawback im starting to see i can seem a little..... desperate?
As long as you're doing what you love, what's the matter with 4k subs? And WOW. Your views, man! Be proud!!

Reactions: Frankie Turner

chronexia

Reaction score
Yeah now i sound like the bad guy XD but i've taken a liking into you so i think i'll give you guys some exposure nonetheless.... and who knows maybe in some time you'll bypass me and you'll want to get me back then ^^

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Yeah now i sound like the bad guy XD but i've taken a liking into you so i think i'll give you guys some exposure nonetheless.... and who knows maybe in some time you'll bypass me and you'll want to get me back then ^^
Oh, no! I didn't mean that you were the bad guy! Hee hee! ^_^
But you are clearly doing something right! :D Love your Pokèmon vids!