Music Sunday (My message to you)

Unknown_user009

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I mean this in the nicest way possible Korifaeus but you really need to go and get some professional help. You honestly have issues going on and if you say otherwise after reading this thread that proves my point also. The stuff you are coming out with about this guy is hilarious, saying he is angry, are you serious? god help you when you do actually meet an angry person!

Now I mean this literally in a concerning way but you sound crazy and if you don't sort that out you will end up a very lonely person as you obviously have issues with people, issues that shouldn't even be an issue and taking it way out of control and making stuff up. I think you need to take a step back, read over this thread and look closely at what you have said about this guy and why? it is ridiculous and you have problems.

You do not disrespect members of the forum the way you have and why you think for one second this will be tolerated is beyond me.

Reactions: Symph and Vicboss

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Wow this thread got messed up :(

I watched the video and enjoyed it I just dont always post stuff. I think if symphonius concentrated just on music and tried to make some really cool quality music videos that he could do something.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Summer... you totally made me think.. I keep mocking her because I just can't believe she's doing this to me. I really can't, I did nothing to her... but you know what? She's seriously got issues, you're right, and it's not funny. I'm done, say whatever you want about me Korifeaus, I may have said a couple of naive things that I should have known would rub you the wrong way, but I never meant to hurt you in any way, I said some mean things in this thread, but I mean, come on lol. You totally ruined this thread too... but yeah, whatever's going on with you, see someone, talk to someone who knows about these things. You really should. I'm done, I'm out.

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think if symphonius concentrated just on music and tried to make some really cool quality music videos that he could do something.
I disagree with this, both his music and comedy videos are pretty high quality. He has a past in the music industry so I'm pretty sure he's already seasoned but we all start somewhere and we will just get better as time goes on.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I disagree with this, both his music and comedy videos are pretty high quality. He has a past in the music industry so I'm pretty sure he's already seasoned but we all start somewhere and we will just get better as time goes on.
Really you disagreed with a postivie comment you agree with? is anyone reading the statements people write (yeah this forum is rubber room territory seriously)

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Really you disagreed with a postivie comment you agree with? is anyone reading the statements people write (yeah this forum is rubber room territory seriously)
Um...you said you think he needs to just focus on music and I disagreed saying I think he's good at both music and comedy so he should continue what he's doing. What don't you understand? Calling everybody else crazy doesn't make you anymore sane. :)

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Um...you said you think he needs to just focus on music and I disagreed saying I think he's good at both music and comedy so he should continue what he's doing. What don't you understand? Calling everybody else crazy doesn't make you anymore sane. :)
this is a thread about music and that is what he is known for I thought he could make some really cool music videos. Yes this forum is rubber room territory. I dont see how you can disagree with someone because they suggested he focus on music. It does not mean he is bad at the other things. The thread posted is about music. The guy just got racked over the coals about music. I said His music is great and if he focused on making JUST music videos he could make some really cool stuff. That does not mean that I have stated his other stuff is bad or his present stuff his bad. BUT he could do better. It was not a negative comment in any way. :)

yet somehow you managed to disagree with it. Hence the rubber room stuff. :confused:

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I dont see how you can disagree with someone because they suggested he focus just on music.
Because I don't he should focus just on music. You see?

Just because I disagreed doesn't mean your opinion is wrong, so I don't really see the problem or why you're saying the forum is rubber room territory because of my comment.

Reactions: Michael

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Because I don't he should focus just on music. You see?

Just because I disagreed doesn't mean your opinion is wrong, so I don't really see the problem or why you're saying the forum is rubber room territory because of my comment.
nevermind :) its not worth he trouble to explain

must remember not to hand out compliments as someone is going to disagree with it :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We are all entitled to our opinions and to voice them here, theres no need to start saying the forum is rubber room territory because someone disagrees with your own opinion and voices so. He is simply saying what he thinks here and so are you. No negativity at all other than the rubber room mentioning.