Multi-Channel Review/Feedback/Suggestions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! Since the YouTube Algorithm has crippled my original main channel. I've chosen to create three niche-focused channels.

NRE Pop-Culture Omniversa
A Channel focused on covering and reviewing all things related to pop-culture such as TV, Film, Comics, video games, and even fan projects!

NRE The WrestleVerse
Covering wrestling and giving opinions and reviews on all things going on in wrestling, past and present.

NRE OmniGaming
A Video Gaming channel that hasn't really taken off.

I'm hoping to grow these three channels up and I'm looking for feedback on all corners, spreading the channel, SEO Handling, ways I can grow and improve the channels.

As for upload frequency, I upload twice a day, developed a draft one of Content Release Planning with Wednesdays and Saturdayas as major off-days for my Wrestling and Pop-Culture channel.

Any help/feedback would be much appriacted and look forward to seeing what your advice is.

Content Plan.jpg

OntheWrist

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hello NRE-Reality,

My first instinct is that creating 3 channels will split your viewers and will be harder to grow than one single channel, but it sounds like you've had trouble with a single channel, so maybe it will help. If you kept it as one channel, you could have color coded thumbnails to show what kind of content it is.

I watched a video on your NRE OmniGaming channel Halo: MCC Master Chief Collection [30] and a few thoughts:

- Add commentary while playing, I watch a bit of Dead by Daylight streamers, and I'm not there to just see the game. I'm looking for commentary whether it be the personality, or that they are proving gameplay insight as to why they are doing something or what an overall good strategy is. As it is, your video is just gameplay footage.
- Add a camera showing your face in the corner. It will make the audio commentary more powerful.
- Maybe a 10 second intro saying what you're doing and why "Today we are play XXXXX trying to YYYYY". The game launched and it took me a few seconds to figure out what was going on.
- It looks like your tags at the end of the description aren't properly working.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
- It looks like your tags at the end of the description aren't properly working.

Good luck!
Yeah, the tags in my Pop-Culture Omniversa and OmniGaming Channels for some reason doesn’t gain traction for it, I have TubeBuddy and it shows my SEO Scores usually are at 80-100 in the score, but the traction barely happens, I promote the videos on my Twitter account but it barely amounts in where the video is seen at in the analytics.