Motivational Commentary on Laziness

Lincolngaming

Lincolngaming
It's been awhile since i've been on these wonderful forums, this is due to school just starting :/. Atleast I'm back to bring you by far one of my top commentaries. This is very motivational and even gave me the chills making this! I strongly suggest if you like the video please like, comment and subscribe! This really will help me out a lot, and I'm almost at 200 subscribers! Thanks for your time and enjoy the video!

Gotham City Impostors -- a friend of mine is always playing that nowadays as his fighter-game of the moment. Hm. I'm not sure we need to worry so much about people being lazy nowadays, the incentive to work hard is difficult to come by with people being largely undervalued for their work and an economy that doesn't give people a reason to seek that value.

Of course, it's good and proper that we seek our own fortunes; but as it always is (even here in YTTalk) it's all about pushing forward and forming a community with values similar to our own.

Like why I watch and generally comment on other people's videos -- reminds me, I forgot to leave a comment! Let me fix that.

Gotham City Impostors -- a friend of mine is always playing that nowadays as his fighter-game of the moment. Hm. I'm not sure we need to worry so much about people being lazy nowadays, the incentive to work hard is difficult to come by with people being largely undervalued for their work and an economy that doesn't give people a reason to seek that value.

Of course, it's good and proper that we seek our own fortunes; but as it always is (even here in YTTalk) it's all about pushing forward and forming a community with values similar to our own.

Like why I watch and generally comment on other people's videos -- reminds me, I forgot to leave a comment! Let me fix that.

You have some valid points! Thank you so much for commenting also!

Back