Most annoying thing on youtube...

Sometime I want to mention it and ask him to leave a comment of what he doesn't like.
I wouldn't draw attention to it. Those types of people dont see that and think hmmmm I should give some helpful & constructive critique .. they see that as .. hey I got their attention now Im really gonna dislike the s**t out of their videos and all the other jackholes think .. oh you dont like dislikes .. how bout one more.
If I was going to devote any energy regarding viewer communication I would pick out a positive comment and reward that person publicly for their actions. Encourage the good people to be even better. ;)
 
I've only gotten one dislike so far and I'm pretty sure it's from someone who I know in real life so I don't know how you feel. :p
 
I get the odd 3 or 4 dislikes a video, nobody ever says why I've just worked out that it's a group of people who troll all over my video's because they don't like me and my curly hair. None the less, it's normal
 
The more popular you get the more haters you'll have. Just focus on the positive ones and ignore the trolls.
 
I have to say, i'm annoyed by the "GET FREE SUBSCRIBERS" messages i get, promoting some crappy websites to do so. Subscribers are supposed to be real humans, not some random numbers.
 
" wow dud ure cover of dat song is so good
lol u need mor attentin plz clik tis link

*Insert legit link*

xx ure bigest fan"


tumblr_inline_midp54iZWx1rb2iet.gif
 
Back
Top