More View, More community?

checkforknives

hi guys? how is everyone. i was wondering how on earth you get people to actually see your videos. After friends and family see them it all starts slowing down and you wonder whats going on. I am new to youtube and dont have any idea what i am doing most of the time. is there a way to improve your amounts of views or is it all just time. you just got to wait and see if it catches on? Any input would be amazing. hope everyone is doing really good. Thanks for your time! C4K

I post them on websites that I browse, like forums and stuff. Not only that, I post on Twitter and Facebook and ask my friends to share and retweet them. I also play with this clan I have and I asked them to share my videos and watch it. It's been a week since I started making videos, and I gotten 15 subscribers and 200 views!

Hey buddy

I'm also kinda new to this stuff and I totally know what you mean when you talk about viewer count slowing down. What I found out so far by talking to other youtubers and reading articles of how to improve, it seems that you just have to be patient and always try to release only videos you are personally satisfied with (speaking of quality).

Check the strategies and techniques forum section. There is stickies for this. This section is for anything non YouTube related.

Well when my friends and family watch them they usually share them with other people.. Also We post here and online at other sites and on Facebook and twitter and things like that.. It slowly started growing.. Now I think some of our Subs actually share them with their friends.

Just remember it's all about share-ability. If your mom watches your video and loves it she's going to show her friend that has never seen your videos. If that friend loves the video they'll show their friend. This is the best way for your videos to gain exposure is make a great video and everyone does the work for you.

but if your videos aren't sharable then do as much social networking as humanly possible.

Back