Morality Of Commentary

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I guess this is my first post boys!tenor.gif

So to get it straight I am a new commentary channel and I am friends with a lot of people in the community. I enjoy being in drama and f*****g with people that I find scummy (I am very involved in commentary circles whose main purpose is to raid and s**t on people as a collective) I haven't uploaded yet but the stuff I will make will be highly edited videos where I will go very harsh on people. Some of my actions have caused people getting raided or dislike bombed by some of my friends but nothing really ''serious'' has happened until now.

I was wondering about if I am doing anything retarded or scummy by targeting people that I deem to be disgusting people or if what I was doing is morally right. What are all your opinions on the morality of my actions and the commentary genre in general?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I don't personally have any strong opinions on it but it's very unlikely that your content will be eligible for monetization.

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Never heard of the commentary genre but I am attempting to translate this post to English... you want to make videos calling out people that you dislike, or that do things you dislike?

Depending on where you live, you may want to look into the defamation laws. Definitely sounds like bullying, and YT has been cracking down on stuff like that. So not only is not likely to be monetized, but the channel may get banned anyway.