Monetizing My Videos Queston

Chikari2010

I've Got It
I got permission from a developer to monetize the videos I make for my channel. Now that I've posted the video YouTube wants proof that I have rights to it. It said I should get an email that I can reply to with the correct documents but I still haven't seen any email from Youtube. Any idea how long it can take for them to do that?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Okay. Thanks :)
I just don't want to get a strike against my account for no reason. ya know?
Yeah, it's always best to get permission before posting a video, and even better to get it in signed pdf or hardcopy format so you have actual proof of use rights.

Yeah, it's always best to get permission before posting a video, and even better to get it in signed pdf or hardcopy format so you have actual proof of use rights.

I did get permission before posting the video. I have a copy of the emails which clearly state that they don't care if I monetize the game. They gave me a review licence and their press pack as well. I just need Youtube to give me the chance to prove that.

I did get permission before posting the video. I have a copy of the emails which clearly state that they don't care if I monetize the game. They gave me a review licence and their press pack as well. I just need Youtube to give me the chance to prove that.
Yeah if you have proof then I wouldn't worry about a copyright strike. It might take some time, so give them a little longer. Hope it works out for you. ;)

Back