Monetization rejected! HELP!

awepsie

Posting Mad!
So, I uploaded my new video and schedule it to go public later..
Today, I received an e-mail saying that I need to give more infos about having or not to use the content commercially..

Should I do that or delete the video and re-upload it?
...why does that happen?

P.S. I have used royalty free tracks and tracks with Attribution Creative Common licence..

Check the following:

1. Have you given ALL appropriate links, disclaimers and credits in the video description?
2. What kind of CC is on the piece of music? Some allow distribution, but not monetisation.

So, I uploaded my new video and schedule it to go public later..
Today, I received an e-mail saying that I need to give more infos about having or not to use the content commercially..

Should I do that or delete the video and re-upload it?
...why does that happen?

P.S. I have used royalty free tracks and tracks with Attribution Creative Common licence..

Frankie is right matey, but you seriously don't want to take any risks with copyright. If you ain't sure, delete.

Hope you get it sorted :)

Check the following:

1. Have you given ALL appropriate links, disclaimers and credits in the video description?
2. What kind of CC is on the piece of music? Some allow distribution, but not monetisation.

Yeah! I have given credits in the way they were asking..
And as for the licence, I used a common licence which permitts commercial use and only asks for attribution!

if all the music is royalty free you need to make a claim, put all artist info in the description, when you make the claim you will have to provide the "paper" that says "anyone can use this music"

if all the music is royalty free you need to make a claim, put all artist info in the description, when you make the claim you will have to provide the "paper" that says "anyone can use this music"
Thanks! I just made a claim giving them all the necessary "papers" and proofs.. For the moment the status changed to "monitoring for possible review"!

Anyway, thanks for helping me, guys! :)

Hey how long does it usually take to get Partner Features like Banners and etc after signing Creator X contract?

It's not rejected yet but since you already made an additional information submission just wait a few days (excluding weekends)

Back