Monetization issue. Reuse

Jopo0070

Reaction score
Hello I am currently having problems with my video and channel. I applied for monetization but was denied because of "reuse". I am the original creator of my video but I found at least 8 cases where it had been copied and posted on youtube again by other channels. I filed claims against all these and they have been removed. I need info on how to get YouTube to reevaluate my channel for monitezation now that I have proved my video was not a "reuse". My video is getting millions of views and I feel I am missing out on profit. Please any help is greatly appreciated.

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Only two videos on the channel! YouTube would probably want to see a more consistent uploading of videos.

Did you film both videos?

Jopo0070

Reaction score
Yes I did film both. So you think that if I had more consistent uploads they would have approved my application? I've been filing claims to have duplicates of my video taken down, I thought that would be the reason and they thought my original video was a duplicate.

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Yes, keep filing claims against those who steal your video
Yes, get a better track record by uploading more videos consistently

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
you have over 50k subs. Do you have a Youtube Partner Manager you can call?

Yes, keep filing claims against those who steal your video
Yes, get a better track record by uploading more videos consistently
yes but the main problem is this video has 19 million views... and even if he claims ever video, he isn't going to make 19 millions views worth of money from it. The longer youtube doesn't clear this up the less money he makes.
this is really frustrating

Reactions: Jopo0070

Jopo0070

Reaction score
No I don't have a manager. In your opinion what should I do at this point?