Monetization answer ?!?

I think to ask for a partnership in the future should first be able to enable the monetization right?

Why youtube say me Your account is not eligible.

When click monetization, appear a request for partnership youtube!!! No adsense..

Can you explain better?!?

I think to ask for a partnership in the future should first be able to enable the monetization right?

Why youtube say me Your account is not eligible.

When click monetization, appear a request for partnership youtube!!! No adsense..

Can you explain better?!?
Might be copyright or 3rd Party schtuff. And for partnership in future monetization isn't meeded. You probably just want to leave it alone/.

I use my video and royalt free music :confused:
You can still get content ID stuff. Make sure you give credit. I am not sure how to deal with this, if you were already a partner you would be able to challenge it and stuff. But I am not sure sorry dude. Just wait until you can apply for a network I am sure they can help you out.

Thank you, though I always put the credits in the comments! I wanted to know if I can still apply a partnership not having this active?

Thank you, though I always put the credits in the comments! I wanted to know if I can still apply a partnership not having this active?
Actually if you want to get partnered with a network DON`T activate that.

Without that enabled , partnership can be given to channel within 48 hours.
With it enabled you/your network will have to email YouTube and ask them to disable it which usually takes 3-6 weeks!!!

Same as Rome wasn`t build on one Day your YouTube Channel won`t get all those Features that are currently eligible over Night. In the next upcoming Weeks/Months/Years as your Views and also your Subscriber Among will increase you will get more and more of those Features available for your YouTube Channel and as already mentioned in the other Thread you should in the meantime focus on your Channel and it`s Content and let all those other things besides.

Back