Minimum Video Requirement to Apply for YPP??

I have three monetised channels. They have 14, 6 and 4 videos on them. The smaller two were approved (again) this year. My videos aren't long either (typically around 2 minutes). I think the reviewers could just tell how long I spent on them though (videos usually take me weeks as stop motion is a slow process).

This is nice to know that it could be approved with that amount of videos, excellent work.

I have three monetised channels. They have 14, 6 and 4 videos on them. The smaller two were approved (again) this year. My videos aren't long either (typically around 2 minutes). I think the reviewers could just tell how long I spent on them though (videos usually take me weeks as stop motion is a slow process).
They may be taking the work you spend on them into account, but you really need to be uploading more regularly than you are doing now. I have wide gaps in my uploading schedule due to medical issues; but I am working on tightening the schedule a bit.

They may be taking the work you spend on them into account, but you really need to be uploading more regularly than you are doing now. I have wide gaps in my uploading schedule due to medical issues; but I am working on tightening the schedule a bit.

True. Particularly because I have 2 kids channels and by the time I upload a new video most of my subscribers aren't interested. So I try and make videos that appeal to both kids and older people.

I also have medical issues. :( I just do what I can and probably won't be able to produce videos faster. Thanks for your advice though and best wishes for better health.

Back