Gaming Minecraft Minigames!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beotheorcqueen

Hi!
I'm looking for companions to play some Minecraft games and minigames like Farm Hunt, Build Battle, Flower Power etc. :)
I have very small channel and I don't have preferences about yours, but I'm looking for friendly, nice people who just like to have fun and who will accepte my sillyness. I prefer people over 18, since I'm over 20. Also English is not my first langauage, but I live in UK and I think even if I'm making some mistakes you will understand me completely!

Let me know if you are interested! I'm working, so I can't answer for skype call all the time, so it will be better if you will just send me a message here. Or just write an answer for this thread! ♥

Hey there, I'm not much of a minecraft person but I have a big group that is looking for members that could join something big.
Some of us do play minecraft but we all play different games like gmod, rocket league and more. I do hope this interest you because you are a great YouTuber :D
My Skype is Dread Chemical if you are interested. If not then I'm sorry to disappoint you

Hi!
I'm looking for companions to play some Minecraft games and minigames like Farm Hunt, Build Battle, Flower Power etc. :)
I have very small channel and I don't have preferences about yours, but I'm looking for friendly, nice people who just like to have fun and who will accepte my sillyness. I prefer people over 18, since I'm over 20. Also English is not my first langauage, but I live in UK and I think even if I'm making some mistakes you will understand me completely!

Let me know if you are interested! I'm working, so I can't answer for skype call all the time, so it will be better if you will just send me a message here. Or just write an answer for this thread! ♥

Im interested.Im 23 years old and i have been doing youtube for 2-3 years.My main channel have around 20 000 subs and i started doing videos on english in new channel.I wanna to do mostly funny videos,montages and such .I would like to try to make video on minecraft with you.Im playing also another games like gta 5,gmod and other
My english channel is Pepelnik HD and not nikigames2.

My main language is not english and that's why my english is not perfect,but im trying to improove it.
Tell me if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back