Gaming Minecraft Middle Earth Xbox 360: Making a team

HarrysGaming

Active Member
I've started a new creative building series, building many places and locations within the world of middle earth and looking for a team to help me do it, I've already got a small group of people but if your an xbox player and a fan of lord of the rings, leave a comment or visit my channel to message me that you want to join, the more the merrier. Thanks guys ;)
 
This sounds like a mental undertaking man. I'll watch this series for sure. Good luck with your building
 
I'm a PC gamer, but it sounds like a cool concept! Also your channel link button is not working, I clicked to see your work and nothing came up =X
 
Oh okay thanks for letting me know, I'll sort it out[DOUBLEPOST=1404640444,1404597591][/DOUBLEPOST]I've sorted my channel link out now, but thanks for telling me
 
Back
Top