Gaming Minecraft Faction Collaboration

zax0ng

Active Member
Hi,

I have been playing cosmicpvp Factions in Minecraft. I have one guy with me, but he lives in England. What we hope is to have players from England (or nearby countries) and Singapore (or nearby countries) players to come and join and make a Faction together so we can have 2 different actions.

Hope some of you will be interested. Thanks you.

-Zax
 
Doubt so. US is like a day slower than Singapore. Maybe it's still possible if it's with the other guy whose Timezone is GMT 0 from England.

That's alright man. It's actually a good thing for me to be turned down because while I literally NEVER have time on my hands, I am always offering to collab with people.
 
That's alright man. It's actually a good thing for me to be turned down because while I literally NEVER have time on my hands, I am always offering to collab with people.

I see... hahas that's good. Well next time if you have time and I am still playing Factions(hopefully) you can play with those players nearer to US... IF my idea works out...
 
Back
Top