Minecraft, Commercial Use Rights

Idiocracy

How do you Minecraft video uploaders handle YouTube and their Commercial use rights issues? I have a Minecraft video uploaded and monetized but YouTube requests more information on my rights to use the video. It's no different from my previous Minecraft videos and those did not require explanation. What do you suggest I do?

How do you Minecraft video uploaders handle YouTube and their Commercial use rights issues? I have a Minecraft video uploaded and monetized but YouTube requests more information on my rights to use the video. It's no different from my previous Minecraft videos and those did not require explanation. What do you suggest I do?
This happened to me since then i don't monetize any videos just in case and will leave it until partnered with a network that allows payment of video games. I suggest you do the same really.

I've never had any problems monetizing Minecraft content... Try using this statement-

"You may make money using your videos of our Game so, for instance by putting ads on them, as long as you also add your own unique content to the video, such as audio commentary. The amount you add must also be enough to make it fair and worthwhile for someone to pay for it or for you to make money from it. For example you couldn‘t just include your logo, web address or indent but you could add an audio commentary or your own music if you are creating a music video."
Source: https://account.mojang.com/terms

Thanks for the help! I'll use the advice in my later Minecraft videos. My latest one appears to have fixed itself.

Back