Services Migi's Cheap And Affordable High Quality Graphics Shop. [Taking Orders ]

Are My Prices fair?

• Total voters
hey can i get the youtube starter pack +[DOUBLEPOST=1449720257,1449720046][/DOUBLEPOST]never mind dont need it

Please NOTE: Take advantage of my current prices, as after the new year my prices will be bumped up slightly due to high demand. Thank you all very much for the support!

Happy New Years everyone!
We are having a 24 hour sale. Get 25% off anything you buy within the next 24 hours![DOUBLEPOST=1451656685,1451572468][/DOUBLEPOST]Sale is now over :)

Hello, I want you to make a really good banner.
JetSmackedHD on the middle, surprise me with the font
I play Black Ops 3, Star citizen, DayZ, and Survival games, Shooting games for PC, the popular ones

Hello, I want you to make a really good banner.
JetSmackedHD on the middle, surprise me with the font
I play Black Ops 3, Star citizen, DayZ, and Survival games, Shooting games for PC, the popular ones
Sure, So as you probably have seen, my banners cost $6.80 USD, I am just making sure you are okay with that. Also if you have skype then please feel free to add me on there as it will probably be easier to talk and do the work for you. If not skype, then you can email me at migironigfx@gmail.com
But if you still cannot email me, then I can talk to you on here.
I will also let you know that there will be a short delay due to clients having orders before you, which I hope that is okay.
P.S
My skype is Migironi

Sure, So as you probably have seen, my banners cost $6.80 USD, I am just making sure you are okay with that. Also if you have skype then please feel free to add me on there as it will probably be easier to talk and do the work for you. If not skype, then you can email me at migironigfx@gmail.com
But if you still cannot email me, then I can talk to you on here.
I will also let you know that there will be a short delay due to clients having orders before you, which I hope that is okay.
P.S
My skype is Migironi
I have sent you an email

Hey everyone! Just stopping by to vouch for the quality of Migi's work. It's fantastic. I went to him with barely an idea of what I wanted, and he brought an entirely new, stunning, and cohesive social media rebranding. He's in constant communication with you via Skype, has fair prices, and will change things 100,000 times if needed [trust me, I know ;)]. Take a look at my avatar on here, my YouTube channel, or any of my other social media outlets to see how well he did! And once again, thank you Migi. I look forward to working with you again in the future! :)

Back