The best kind of spam comes in a can.
Lol my dad actually eats it with eggs and stuff. Its not bad :D
spam2.jpg

droidiinator ;)

Lol my dad actually eats it with eggs and stuff. Its not bad :D
spam2.jpg

droidiinator ;)

More fantastic spam: From Monty Python
"Well, there's egg and bacon; egg, sausage, and bacon; egg and SPAM; egg, bacon, and SPAM; egg, bacon, sausage and SPAM; SPAM, bacon, sausage, and SPAM; SPAM, egg, SPAM, SPAM, bacon, and SPAM; SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, egg, and SPAM; SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, baked beans, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, and SPAM; or lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle pate, brandy, and a fried egg on top and SPAM."

More fantastic spam: From Monty Python
"Well, there's egg and bacon; egg, sausage, and bacon; egg and SPAM; egg, bacon, and SPAM; egg, bacon, sausage and SPAM; SPAM, bacon, sausage, and SPAM; SPAM, egg, SPAM, SPAM, bacon, and SPAM; SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, egg, and SPAM; SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, baked beans, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, and SPAM; or lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle pate, brandy, and a fried egg on top and SPAM."
xD! Haha I just re-watched the video to that the other day :p

That is a nice comment. That would make everybody's day. I had a similar one where I gave a new sub/fan a shout-out. He replied that he liked my videos for the smart and informative reviews. That made my day as well.

Back