Gaming Melbourne / Victoria Based gamers

TechSquizz

Our mission is to be the Ultimate Tech Channel!
Hi,

We operate a Tech Review channel and we are looking for a Gamer/s that are Melbourne / Victoria based to collaborate with. We dont know what yet but would love to sit down and nut out some ideas. Message us if you are interested.

Cheers

Why are you looking for Melbourne specific gamers. Like, I am from Queensland and I find it difficult to find collaborations with other Australians let alone Queenslanders

We have a studio setup south of Melbourne, with all the production gear. We would love to introduce a 3rd person that could look after the gaming side for us and allow us to focus on the tech side and looking after the Channel and Social media. We really are not sure what we want but we know we wouldn't mind exploring this option and seeing how it pans out.

Why are you looking for Melbourne specific gamers. Like, I am from Queensland and I find it difficult to find collaborations with other Australians let alone Queenslanders
We have a studio setup south of Melbourne, with all the production gear. We think its best suited for us to use our strengths and allow someone time in our studio. We think a 3rd person looking after the gaming side will allow us to focus on the tech side and enable us more time to focus on Post Production and Social media. We really are not sure what we want but we know we wouldn't mind exploring this option and seeing how it pans out.

We have never done anything like this and just think its better if they are in the same state. how can we work it with different states?

Hmmm ok, your videos have really good production quality and they are very cool. It would be interesting to see a gaming side come into it.
Sorry I'm typing in all different threads at once, so excuse my random half baked posts.

Look Jai loves his games but is struggling for time to get into the games and check them out and certainly not to the point of reviewing them. Often we are stuck testing out devices with games and not looking at the game as such if you know what I mean. Like over the last few weeks Battlefront, Syndicate and some other game came out and we have barely played them because we are writing scripts, editing, making thumbnails, shooting B-Roll, doing voice overs, checking social media which we don't have much to worry about LOL.

I will leave it to you and others to suggest what you can offer us as far as collaboration work/videos. We are certainly not big but we are improving and every video has technically been better for us. And I must say again we really don't know where we are going with a collaboration but thought it was worth entertaining the idea. We wouldn't mind even exploring the option of including a 3rd person to work in with us at our studio. A 3rd personalty would help us and they can have their own segment. But its all pipe dreams at the moment.

Thanks for the kind words mrrandomguy466. I will check your stuff out once I post this! Cheers!!!

Back