Matched Third Party help

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
So my recent speed art contains music, Full Force by Rameses B to be exact but I got a Copyright claim for using Haywyre - Back and Forth, I know I can dispute because Haywyre have no right to claim it (Unless they do, in that case please enlighten me) but what's catching me is what to select:

copyrught.jpg

There's no option for a mistake claim since the video doesn't contain the claimants content.

Also tbh Google you shouldn't give us a list of selections like this, you should let us give a custom written reason.

Also: I know I probably don't have full right to use Ramese B's song but that doesn't give Haywyre right to claim videos belong to him.

Any help appreciated.

But it isn't fair use. You can't use fair use to back up everything, especially when it's false.

Fair use rarely works anyway on YouTube,, I have used this song many times before in videos and had no problems, why should I have to reupload it when the claim is false?

Fair use rarely works anyway on YouTube,, I have used this song many times before in videos and had no problems, why should I have to reupload it when the claim is false?
because there is a problem now? Just because it has worked before doesn't mean you shouldnt change your method this time. Seeing as YouTube and the group claiming your video decided to be a douchebag this time, I recommend that you reupload with new music. =)

I realise that its a pain in the a**, but its good for your channel and it won't be an eye sore when you open up the manager.

I hope I don't sound like a dbag, I really just want to help you.

I realise that its a pain in the a**, but its good for your channel and it won't be an eye sore when you open up the manager.

I hope I don't sound like a dbag, I really just want to help you.

I appreciate your help, I'm not monetizing it and don't mind the Claim (this is a secondary channel, even if it gets big I won't be making money off of it) but it's that I don't want the claimant making money off this video when it doesn't belong to them or any content in it.

I'll leave it up for now but I will be more careful on what music I use. Thanks for the help.

I appreciate your help, I'm not monetizing it and don't mind the Claim (this is a secondary channel, even if it gets big I won't be making money off of it) but it's that I don't want the claimant making money off this video when it doesn't belong to them or any content in it.

I'll leave it up for now but I will be more careful on what music I use. Thanks for the help.
That's not a bad plan of action. Good luck on your future videos!

Back