WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Wasabi peeps!! It's me WilBajamas and today its a very scary yet horrific video~~
Yes! It's Five Nights At Freddy's, and I can't even survive the first night. Watch as I fail as a nervous gamer trying to survive the night haha
[DOUBLEPOST=1450026001,1449945048][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey there everyone my #2 episode of Five Nights At Freddy's is here.I did survive this round so hope you guys enjoy it, and have a very jolly holiday.

It's number 3!!!! Hear me scream from these cute little fellas here at Five Nights At Freddy's Night 2, darn rabbit is always staring at me though lol...but anyway hope you guys will enjoy, hit me up if there's any problems about my video or commentary or maybe if I upsetted anyone of you?? Enjoy!!!

The fox is here!! Five nights at Freddy's Episode 4, foxy is a bad bad wolf...lol. But anyway, enjoy the video and don't forget to share it out if you like it ^^

My 3rd night went smoothly, and it's great!! Getting the hang of this game now...
Enjoy my 5th Episode of Five Nights At Freddy's

Another Night, another fright, foxy came again...Got scared in the end, check out my new Five Nights At Freddy's Episode ^^

It's been a long time, the FazBear finally moved to kill me in the 4th Night in Five Nights At Freddy's~~ I still can't pass the 4th Night though, and I'm so sorry for that and I will pass it in the next episode!!

Back