Making money on Youtube

Do you feel like you could make a living from creating video content for youtube ?

Yes, very much so. But it would have to be something you love, are very passionate about that comes through in your videos, while also being statistically viable that people are watching that kind of content in the many millions of views every month. And you'd also have to be ridiculously determined. But when it happens, it's where the dream world and reality collide, oh yeah!
 
That is the dream, and from looking around YouTube, I don't think there are many other scifi animated series out there so at least I've got the "unique" thing going for me.
 
"unique" is not necessarily good. It can be good, but it depends if it's in a niche that still gets millions and millions of monthly views. Check out the stats on niches and videos you plan to make. It's infinitely easier and quicker to plug into big stats than create your own stats.
 
Isn't it more relevant to discuss how you can be able to make decent money on YouTube? That way it is much more clear weather you are able to make a living out of it or not?
 
I make a living on youtube, however I have expanded into other fields online to make money with. I've come to realize that relying solely on a website you don't own for an income is an incredibly foolish idea. Anything happens to your account, POOF, your income source is gone and you are left scrambling. Diversifying is important, don't count for youtube as a sole income.
 
I make a living on youtube, however I have expanded into other fields online to make money with. I've come to realize that relying solely on a website you don't own for an income is an incredibly foolish idea. Anything happens to your account, POOF, your income source is gone and you are left scrambling. Diversifying is important, don't count for youtube as a sole income.
What kind of videos do you make?
 
If a little kid who calls himself a hacker can make money by making PewDiePie rage videos, then I think I can do it by making Let's Plays! Foh real!! :D
 
Back
Top