Services Making Graphics for EVERYONE!

Hey guys XD this is my first post on YTtalk and I would just like to tell everyone that I make Graphics for everyone! The only requirement that you need is to be subscribed to my YouTube Channel. I use Cinema 4D and Photoshop CS5! I can make you some 3D text, a YouTube Background, and maybe if I get better at creating smaller images and modeling in Cinema 4D, logos! Thanks guys, bye. (Please send me a message on YouTube requesting you background/3D text!)

looks like I am the first, id gladly subscribe to ya channel, is that all for a background because Im interested

Hey guys XD this is my first post on YTtalk and I would just like to tell everyone that I make Graphics for everyone! The only requirement that you need is to be subscribed to my YouTube Channel. I use Cinema 4D and Photoshop CS5! I can make you some 3D text, a YouTube Background, and maybe if I get better at creating smaller images and modeling in Cinema 4D, logos! Thanks guys, bye. (Please send me a message on YouTube requesting you background/3D text!)
Hey can you make me a banner for the new YouTube layout??

Back